What do the vouchers apply to?
Zurich Life Protection plans taken out directly with us through this website www.zurich.co.uk or via the telephone number 0800 008 3020 or 0800 008 3021 up to and including 1 April 2019. Plans must start before 1 October 2019.
Use code 'ZOFFERS' when you apply online via www.zurich.co.uk. Vouchers issued after sixth payment.
Receiving your Love2Shop vouchers
Love2shop vouchers will be emailed to the planholder’s email address only.
After we've received your 6th monthly payment we'll send you an email (within 28 days) so you can register your Love2shop voucher.
You will have 28 days to complete your registration.
Once registered your Love2shop voucher will be emailed within 14 days.
The legal bit
- The Promoter is Zurich Assurance Ltd (“Zurich” or “we”), The Grange, Bishops Cleeve, Cheltenham, GL52 8XX.
- Plans must start before 1 October 2019.
- Vouchers are only available using the promotional code ZOFFERS online through www.zurich.co.uk or through either of the telephone numbers 0800 008 3020 or 0800 008 3021
- Vouchers are not available for plans taken out through price comparison/cash back websites or third parties including financial advisers/brokers without Zurich’s authorisation.
- Entitlement to vouchers ceases and no vouchers will be sent, if the plan is cancelled within the first six (6) months of the plan start date.
- Vouchers will not be available to anyone who has taken out a life insurance plan with Zurich within the last 12 months and then cancelled it.
- Zurich reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions in whole or in part where it reasonably considers it necessary to do so (e.g. to notify of the withdrawal of the voucher promotion, to change the scope of the promotion, or in the event of circumstances beyond its control).Reasonable notice of such changes will be given where possible. No cash alternative will be offered.
- Zurich is not responsible for delays in vouchers being sent by email, and/or where vouchers are sent to an incorrect email address as a result of the registration details being incorrect.
- These terms and conditions do not alter or vary the terms and conditions of any life insurance plan which may be purchased.
- Applications are subject to normal plan terms and conditions including Zurich’s underwriting criteria. Zurich reserves the right to decline any application for an insurance plan in accordance with its applicable business practices. In these cases, the customer will not be eligible to receive vouchers.
- The incentive provider could be changed but the monetary value of the voucher will not change.
- Your personal details will be stored and processed by Zurich and our incentive provider, Umbrella Risk Management Ltd, for the sole purpose of administering the vouchers for the duration of up to two years.
- * Use of the vouchers at the participating stores could be subject to the participating stores’ terms and conditions.