Travel claims and emergency assistance
Making a claim
- Click on the type of claim form(s) you need
- Fill out the form(s) with all the information relating to your claim
- Save as a PDF
- Print out and sign your form(s)
- Scan or take a photo of your completed form(s) and email them to email@example.com
- Or post them to CSA Ltd, 308-314 London Road, Hadleigh, Benfleet, Essex SS7 2DD
- CSA will contact you within 3-5 working days of receiving your completed form.
Please ensure the relevant sections are signed and dated before returning your completed forms, otherwise your claim may be delayed.
NB: If you are sending any Original Documents by post, we recommend sending via Recorded Delivery and keeping copies for your own records.
Helpful telephone numbers
Zurich Travel Insurance claims helpline
Lines open weekdays 8am-6pm, Saturday 9am-1pm.
From UK: 0800 953 0569
From abroad: +44 (0)1242 218 921
24 hour worldwide medical & emergency assistance service
From UK: 01242 218 999
From abroad: +44 (0)1242 218 999
easyJet travel insurance assistance and claims
Medical costs/emergency assistance, 24 hours a day: 0333 333 9669
Non-emergency claims such as loss of luggage, cancellation and personal possessions claims:
Legal expenses and advice
From UK: 0330 100 7891
From abroad: +44 (0) 117 934 0510
Business travel customer medical & security assistance
If you bought your business travel insurance policy via a broker
From UK: 01489 868 888
From abroad: +44(0) 1489 868 888
For all other policies, please refer to your policy documents for the relevant contact details.
Advice about the law in England and Wales is available 24 hours, seven days a week. Legal advice for other countries (and for claims) is available 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
Communications may be monitored or recorded to improve our service and for security and regulatory purposes.