Cover and support for employees travelling on business
We provide cover for small domestic companies with basic needs up to multinational clients requiring flexible and tailored programmes in multiple territories. Our wide range of customers demonstrates our broad appetite for risk and includes manufacturing, charities, pharmaceuticals, energy, retail and professional services.
As there are no turnover limitations, our appetite covers the majority of UK-based businesses. Businesses features international departments will need to speak to their Zurich contact.
Our proposition offers a comprehensive risk solution with in-house claims handling and the ability to react and adapt to the changing global risk landscape.
The Healix Travel Oracle App, an innovative new tool, is available to all clients’ employees and offers critical insight and support on staying safe before and during overseas assignments.
Download the Healix Travel Oracle App PDF to find out more.
Key product benefits
- Crisis PR Assistance - a service providing internal and external stakeholder communications support, brand rehabilitation and recovery services.
- Medical Second Opinion - an arrangement for employees to gain access to a medical second opinion on any critical illness they are suffering.
- Counselling & Support services - a wide range of support and advice for a company's employees in times of personal need.
- Kidnap and Ransom – provides a £500,000 benefit split £250,000 Consultants costs and £250,000 Ransom cover per claim.
- Rental Vehicle Collision Damage Waiver – £25,000 limit per claim.
- No pre-existing conditions exclusion – for under 85s.
- UK repatriation Expenses included.
- Automatic Directors and family holiday cover – including independent travel.
- Meet and greet - an innovation service where customers travelling to high hazard areas/ destinations are met at the airport, escorted to their destination/ hotel and briefed along the way on the current security within the country.
- Vehicle breakdown assistance - ensures customers have the best chance of being on time for their flight in the UK by offering roadside assistance for private car journeys to and from the airport.
- Discounted lounge access - we are partners with a global airport lounge provider, offering customers the chance to purchase discounted membership and enjoy the benefits of the business-class lounge while traveling.
Additional benefits (available at extra cost)
- Automatic Directors Family Personal Accident cover – cover provided to Spouse, Children and one salaried domestic staff.
- Catastrophic Injury Rehabilitation Benefit – up to £250,000 to assist with a range of rehab services.
- Medical Second Opinion – an arrangement for employees to gain access to a medical second opinion on any critical illness they are suffering.
- Counselling & Support services – a wide range of support and advice for a company's employees in times of personal need.
Take a look at our Travel Assistance page for more information.