Our international programmes provides access to the entire Zurich underwriting network which reaches nearly every country in the world. Customers enjoy a multi-product line account view, improving programme management and establishing an efficient pricing strategy and deals.
Annual Pre-loss stats
- 800 risk specialists in 40 countries
- 63,000 site assessments
- 155,000 risk assessments
- 750 risk engineering programmes
- Dedicated team to manage your client's programme
- Flexible solutions adapt to your client's size and business strategy
- Efficient claims processing provides fast cash flow and fund transfers
- Performance tracked and recorded to ensure policies are issued as quickly as possible and insights are generated for future business performance
- My Zurich 24/7 online risk management
- International focus allows policies to be aligned with local requirements
Local expertise with global reach
Freedom of services
All local policies are issued under a Freedom of Services contract within the European Economic Area unless an alternative approach is required to meet a client’s specific needs.
Countries outside the EEA will have a single, local Zurich contract.
Multi-national insurance application (MIA)
A comprehensive tax and insurance regulatory tool with information on tax requirements in over 200 countries. Guidance on insurer-paid premium, tax protocols, claims payment laws and loss adjustments are also available.
Our global collaboration model is the key to successful international placements giving the UK access to tax, regulation, underwriting, claims and risk management specialists from around the world.