Our Cyber insurance can help your clients deal with online attacks
Whether your clients experience a privacy breach, malicious attack or system failure, our solution can help safeguard their business from any financial and reputational costs that may arise.
Our solution includes, but is not limited to, the following cover:
- Business income loss and increased costs of working during a network downtime as a result of an interruption of service of your computer system
- Privacy breach and reputational rebuild costs resulting from responding to a breach, such as employing IT forensics, PR, notification costs, credit monitoring and legal experts
- Security and privacy liability for damages resulting from network security and privacy breaches
- Regulatory proceeding defence costs incurred due to regulatory proceedings
- Civil Fines and penalties reimbursement your client may be liable to pay as a result of a privacy event