Risk management solutions for financial institutions
The ever-increasingly regulatory environment faced by financial institutions demands expert knowledge, which is why our proposition is so broad.
- Asset and Investment Management or Private Equity
- Clearing House and Services
- Corporate Financial Adviser
- Corporate Financial Services Provider
- Factoring/Discounting Firm,
- Finance Company/Non-Bank Lender
- Stock Exchange/Trading platform
- Trust Company/Trustee activity
We can provide eleven primary insurance classes:
- Director’s and Officer’s Liability Insurance (FI D&O)
- Professional Liability Insurance (BPL, ICPL, FIPL)
- Comprehensive Crime Insurance (BBB, FIB, ECC, FI Fraud)
- Asset and Investment management
- Insurance (AIMI) combining above FI covers
- Public Offering of Securities Insurance (POSI)
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (FI EPL)
- Pension Trust/Fiduciary Liability Insurance (PTL, Fiduciary)
- Private Equity General Partners Liability (GPL) combining above FI covers
- Multi-line and Multi-year Financial Institutions Insurance (operational risk)
- Blended FI policies combining the above standard FL products (Blended FI)
Zurich International Programmes
Our global network means we can offer our Financial Institutions solution for over 200 countries. Our cross-territory FI programmes are made to avoid language, cultural and business barriers, consequently leaving customers in control of their overseas coverage.
Visit Our Expertise page for more information.
Our dedicated claims experts, bespoke major loss and fraud protection teams are there from first call to final resolution, analysing and identifying future solutions.
Take a look at Our Expertise page for more information.