Keep your business on the road with our motor fleet insurance
- We place the reduction of the customer’s total cost of risk at the heart of everything we do by utilising programme design, risk engineering, claims expertise, MI and underwriting
- We recognise that the total cost of risk is not limited to just the cost of claims. It includes uninsured losses like absenteeism (and the associated ‘knock-on’ effects), brand damage, penalties associated with missed SLA’s (Service Level Agreement) and fuel consumption
- One of the widest product ranges in the market allows us to personalise programme design. This ranges from traditional solutions to forms of alternative risk financing. This can include creating or fronting a Captive, used exclusively to manage a customer’s risk
- Our underwriting process and philosophy is openly shared with the customer through collaborative interactions to achieve consistent pricing and a sustainable long-term partnership. Customers will benefit from direct contact with their Senior Underwriter, who will attend renewal meetings and regular reviews as required.
Why choose Zurich?
Zurich International Programmes
Our global network means we can offer Motor fleet insurance programmes in over 200 countries. Our cross-territory programmes are made to avoid language, cultural and business barriers, consequently leaving customers in control of their overseas coverage.
Have a look at Our Expertise page for more information.
Risk Engineering Expertise
We have over 75 years of risk engineering experience and our 800 risk professionals operate in 40 countries.
To find out more, take a look at Our Expertise page.
Work-related road risk management audit and assessment
We’ll conduct a risk review of the customer’s fleet and their management programme taking into account culture towards road safety with review and planning meetings.
We’ll create a tailored risk management programme to fit the customer’s objectives and budget. Approaches range from internally delivered (management focused) initiatives through to online and, where appropriate, in-vehicle training, focused on the drivers.
Examples of possible programmes are:
- Driver profile fact-based risk assessment based on the three fundamental areas of work-related road safety – the driver, the journey they make and the vehicle they use
- Online and e-learning tools focused on the driver’s attitude, behaviours, knowledge and hazard recognition skills, with a view to improving driver behaviours Management Information Systems (MIS), a system that helps customers manage their risk management programme on an ongoing basis
- Zurich Fleet Intelligence (ZFI) - An innovative and award-winning proposition. ZFI helps to enable safer, more efficient and environmentally friendly fleets. Partnering with leading telematics providers, ZFI combines the strength of driver behaviour based vehicle telematics systems with the power of reporting tools to turn data into meaningful insights that help to:
- reduce the frequency and severity of vehicle crashes through driver behavioural change
- reduce fleet operating costs
- achieve increased fuel economy.
Our dedicated claims experts, bespoke major loss and fraud protection teams are there from first call to final resolution, analysing and identifying future solutions.
Take a look at Our Expertise page to find out more.