- Over 75 years of risk engineering expertise
- 800 Zurich risk professionals operate in over 40 countries
- Risk engineers conduct 60,000 customer risk assessments annually
- We manage over 750 international risk engineering programmes worldwide
*Statistics correct as of October 2018.
To understand our customers’ risk management issues through in depth consultations before starting work. This includes discussions with broker partners, identifying how collaborative working will deliver the best results for the customer. We then provide the data, tools and insight for our customers to make informed decisions and manage their strategies and total cost of risk.
- Property, business interruption and machine breakdown
- General liability, products, product recall
- Motor fleet, Zurich fleet intelligence
- Marine logistics
- Employee health & safety, occupational health
- Strategic risk, supply chain, business resilience, cyber
Zurich risk advisor
An onsite tool that provides a unique digital platform with a suite of risk engineering tools that make self-assessments easier for the customer. It is a key tool supporting risk assessments, providing powerful insights across the risk value chain and enabling customers to deliver their Risk Management strategy.
- Upload and view assessment results on the My Zurich portal
- Email self-risk assessments to key stakeholders
- Full access to risk insights and industry benchmarks
- Prioritise risk improvement actions relevant to impact