Guaranteed cover for your surety bond to the agreed limit
With over 70 years in the Surety bond market, a Zurich bond will guarantee cover for any potential losses and damages up to the agreed bond limit.
Strong, financially sound UK and multinational industries requiring significant and meaningful surety capacity.
Our range of bonds are designed specifically to cater for as diverse a market as possible:
- Performance bond – Employer’s guarantee of a contract’s performance in accordance with its T&Cs
- Advance payment bond – A guarantee given when money is paid before goods or services are supplied
- Retention bond – A guarantee in place of money that would be held as retention
- Road and sewer bond – Ensures the fulfilment of statutory obligations for construction and maintenance of roads and sewers
- Infrastructure bond – Guarantees planned infrastructure is completed under the Planning Act
- Deferment guarantee – For HM Revenue and Customs for the payment of duty and taxes
- Warehouse bond - Required by HM Revenue and Customs for bonded warehouses
- Regulatory and licence bond – Needed as a condition of obtaining a statutory licence or approval from regulatory bodies
- Rail industry bond – Performance and season ticket bonds
- Local Government and Pension Scheme bond
- Court bond – creates security for the discharge
Our dedicated claims experts, bespoke major loss and fraud protection teams are there from first call to final resolution, analysing and identifying future solutions.
Have a look at Our Expertise page to find out more.
We’re in for the long haul, aiming to build long-lasting relationships with our customers, offering them surety capacity that can enable them to free up banking lines.