Protect your clients' business against both internal and external threats
Businesses are faced, now more than ever, with increased exposure to commercial crime. Thieves and fraudsters can include internal employees, external sources, or a combination of the two working together for their own personal gain.
We consider organisations large or small from across the industry and analyse risk on a case-by-case basis.
Commercial Crime insurance provides protection against a wide range of illegal activity.
Our extensive commercial crime wording offers:
- Internal and external crime cover
- Cover for losses on or off site premises
- Cover for interest receivable or payable resulting from a loss
- Automatic cover for new subsidiaries with legacy subsidiaries receiving run-off cover
- Claims reporting for up to 12 months
- Available on a primary or excess basis
We also offer the following external and third party cover:
- Dishonesty, theft and fraud by employees
- Third party crime
- Forgery and counterfeiting
- Computer fraud and theft
- Theft of stock by employees in collusion with third parties
- Credit card fraud
- Cyber extortion
Zurich International Programmes
Our global network means we can offer Specialty Lines insurance programmes in 200 countries. Our cross-territory programmes are made to avoid language, cultural and business barriers, consequently leaving customers in control of their overseas coverage.
Have a look at Our Expertise page for more information.
Our dedicated claims experts, bespoke major loss and fraud protection teams are there from first call to final resolution, analysing and identifying future solutions.
For more information, take a look at Our Expertise page.