Cover for you manufacturing business
- Wooden furniture and products
- Clothing and footwear
- Publishing, printing and reproduction of recorded media
- Glass, bricks, tiles, concrete and cement
- Machinery and equipment
- Electrical and optical equipment
Here are six key proposition highlights that you and your customers can benefit from, included as standard:
- Virtual Consulting - free online risk management tool, providing your customers with risk guidance on the top causes of loss facing their industry sector and how to mitigate them, from a trusted source, 24/7.
- Reputation.com - help your customers assess and manage their online reputation across multiple locations. Once registered your customers will receive a personalised reputation report for their business, with upgrade options available at a discounted rate.
- Business Interruption Calculator - an opportunity for you to develop your relationship further with your customer; an online tool to assist you in helping your customers assess everything that needs to be included to achieve a more accurate level of Business Interruption cover.
- Disaster Recovery - available as standard in all Business Interruption cover, Zurich’s Disaster Recovery provided by its specialist partner, First Recovery, will do everything possible to help prevent a crisis from interrupting your customers normal business operation, acting within 24 hours of an incident.
- Zurich Risk Insights - a new way to alert your customers to risks facing their business, straight from our Risk Engineering and Claims divisions as well as our specialist third party providers. You can also access this information.
- Cyber Protection - a cyber extension, part of the Public Liability policy, is now automatically available to your mid-market corporate customers. We now cover the costs of forensic investigations up to £50,000, should a data breach occur.