Customised cover to suit your environmental insurance needs
Designed to offer a flexible solution that can respond to a wide range of environmental exposures, the policy has the breadth of coverage you expect from Zurich in a flexible format to customise coverage to your needs.
- Clean-up costs, relating to discovery and third party liability for on-site and off-site pollution events
- Environmental damage costs which provide primary, compensatory and complementary remediation to restore environmental damage to protected species or natural habitats, surface water or ground water and land
- Personal injury and property damage, including third party diminution in property value
- Loss prevention costs
- Defence costs including claims expenses
We can also include as required:
- Transportation loss
- Business interruption in respect of expenses, loss of income and rental value
- Contractors’ operational costs
Should additional protection be required we can provide special extensions relating to: Underground storage tanks, known pollution events, product pollution liability, crisis management expense, automatic acquisition and others.
Zurich International Programmes
Our global network means we can offer Casualty insurance programmes in over 200 countries. Our cross-territory programmes are made to avoid language, cultural and business barriers, consequently leaving customers in control of their overseas coverage.
For more information, visit Our Expertise page.
Risk engineering expertise
Our dedicated claims experts, bespoke major loss and fraud protection teams are there from first call to final resolution, analysing and identifying future solutions.
Have a look at Our Expertise page for more information.