Tailored insurance to suit the needs of your business
Our policy conveniently combines a business' main insurance needs with flexible optional core covers of material damage, employers', public and product liability and/or contractor all risks.
A wide range of additional covers can be selected including business interruption, cyber, employee dishonesty and legal expenses.
Our appetite includes businesses that have a turnover of up to £5 million, have 10 or more UK-based locations, and that aren't applicable for our packaged products.
- Offices and business administration
- Sports, leisure and entertainment
- Constructions risks
Our Combined policy conveniently incorporates the main insurance needs of a business into one product.
Any one policy can feature up to 20 covers which can be added or removed at any time during the policy’s term giving you the flexibility to adapt your cover to the changing needs of your business.
Key product benefits
We’ve got all the covers you’d expect but the following is where our policy really excels:
- Our Property cover is average free and insures material damage, business interruption, goods in transit and specified items all risks
- Material damage is on an all risks wording
- Our material damage cover includes many additional extensions as standard including exhibition cover and brand protection
- Our business interruption cover comes with a standard extension amount which can be amended. We have included essential employee cover and lottery winners’ extension cover at £25,000
- Our public and products liability cover has been enhanced to include £50,000 for product recall, legionella and vendors liability (please note, product recall is not available for Construction)
- Our public and products liability cover includes a Data Protection Act (incl. General Data Protection Regulation) extension with a £1,000,000 limit
- Our employers’ liability cover now includes automatic acquisition and public relation expenses
- Our money cover now includes £2,500 in an unspecified safe, personal accident assault increased to £25,000 and we have added £1,000 of counselling costs
- Additional sections of cover include cyber, legal expenses, computer breakdown, engineering breakdown, deterioration of stock, employee dishonesty, personal accident and contractors’ ‘all risks’