Before you start
It would help to gather the following information:
- Your current yearly income (your employer may call this your 'pensionable salary')
- The current value of any Zurich or other retirement savings plans excluding any final salary pension schemes
- The amount of any payments you or your employer are making
Choosing a retirement option is an important decision and it makes sense to read the information on this website and seek financial advice or free and impartial guidance from Pension Wise before you make a decision.
[ this link opens in a new window – Zurich is not responsible for the content of external websites]
- help you find a financial adviser who can provide you with financial advice
- provide you with more information about the retirement choices and how they work
Whatever you want to do next, we can help.
Free, impartial, government servicePension wise
[ this link opens in a new window – Zurich is not responsible for the content of external websites ]
Bring retirement options to life
Take a look at scenarios to help put your retirement options into real life.
Get in touch
We're here and happy to help. Find out the different ways to get in touch.