Zurich Investment Account
How it works
If you’ve max’d out your yearly ISA allowance and want to invest more, you might want to think about a Zurich Investment Account. This account is held in a Zurich Portfolio – think of this as a handy place to keep your accounts.
You'll need to speak to an adviser at Zurich Advice Solutions to see if this account is right for you. Once your account is up and running you can manage it yourself.
It might be right for you if…
- You’re looking for potentially higher investment returns than a typical bank or building society account
- You’re happy to invest in the funds available in the account and you're aware of and accept the risks associated with the funds
- You’ve already used up your ISA allowance for the current tax year
- You can invest for at least five years
Things to be aware of
- The usual health warning applies – the value of your account can go down and you may get back less than you invest.
- You may have to pay income tax and capital gains tax.
- The tax information is based on our understanding of 2016/17 rules, which may change in the future. The tax you pay is based on your individual circumstances.
Where can I invest?
You can invest in a fund from the Zurich Horizon Multi-Asset fund range which you can match to your attitude to risk. You can also hold cash in your account and change your fund any time you want to.
How much will it cost me?
There are some costs with investing and we’ll make these clear so there shouldn’t be any nasty surprises. Find out more about the charges and the interest rate payable on cash.
All the details
You’ll find all the details in the Key features of the Zurich Investment Account and in the Zurich Portfolio Terms and conditions.
How to apply
If you think this might be right for you, contact us and we’ll put you in touch with Zurich Advice Solutions, bear in mind, you’ll need to pay for the advice.