- UK residents only.
- No Zurich employees.
- All entrants must be over 18.
- There are three ways entrants can enter the competition. As follows:
1) Via the Zurich FutureYou Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ZurichFutureYou,
2) Via a public Tweet, or
3) By directly commenting on any Zurich FutureYou #shareyourgoal competition advertising in Facebook.
In all three cases entrants must share a description, photo, or video of their life goal and use the hashtag #shareyourgoal as part of their post, tweet, or comment.
By providing us with your information you agree to its use in the administration of the competition.
- Only one entry per Facebook username or twitter account is allowed. If multiple entries are submitted only the first will be accepted.
- Entries may be shared on the Zurich competition social media feed. You must be the author/copyright holder of all images submitted.
- Zurich reserve the right to disqualify entries on the grounds of inappropriate or unacceptable content.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
How a winner will be chosen & informed
- A judging panel made up of representatives from Zurich, our social media agency (agenda21), creative agency (Workbrands) and independent panel members (made up of customers, business owners and influencers) will decide on 4 winners for the campaign. The full names of the judges are available on request.
- Only one prize per individual.
- Dates for the four different winners to be chosen are 6 March, 20 March, 3 April, 17 April. Entries can be made from 9am on 15 February 2017 until 11pm on 16 April 2017. When each winner is chosen, all entries up until 11pm on the previous day will be eligible for consideration and could be chosen. These dates are non-negotiable.
- Judging criteria – goal has to be long-term (5 years +), and needs to fulfil one the following criteria: heartwarming, aspirational, development of self/others. Where identical goals are identified, the entries will be put in a draw and the winner chosen at random by a member of the independent panel.
- The judges decision is final.
- Once each winner is chosen they will be contacted within a week through social media. If a winner does not respond within two weeks, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
- The names and counties of the winners will be published on this Terms & Conditions page once they have confirmed acceptance of the prize.
Details on the prize
- £5000 will be paid into the winners UK bank account via bank transfer within 10 working days of the bespoke experience being completed.
- If you do not undertake the filmed bespoke experience you will not be entitled to, and Zurich reserves the right not to pay, the Cash prize.
- A bespoke experience aligned to the winning life goal.
- Winners agree to undertake the bespoke experience on a mutually agreed date within 1 month of accepting the prize. All winners must agree to allow Zurich to film their bespoke experience and agree to ongoing promotion of the prize including the repeated use of the film of the bespoke experience fora 12 month period.
- The bespoke experience will be chosen by Zurich and its agencies and is non-negotiable.
- Travel for the bespoke experience will be arranged and paid for by Zurich.
- Winners will be provided with the option to receive a one-off free financial assessment through Zurich Advice Solutions. This is not compulsory and must be redeemed within 6 months of being notified of the win.
- This financial assessment will be provided at no cost to you. However, product and fund charges will apply if you wish to proceed with any Zurich Advice Solutions recommendations. These will be made clear to you at the time.
- More information on Zurich Advice Solutions can be downloaded here.
- You will be charged for any subsequent advice you receive after the free financial assessment. Any charge for advice will be made clear to you before it is provided.
- No elements of the prize can be transferred to another person.
- No cash alternative will be provided for the Bespoke Experience or Financial Advice. If after subsequently accepting the prize the Bespoke Experience cannot be completed within 1 month or a subsequent mutually agreed date Zurich reserves the right to select another winner.
How we’ll use your information
- During the campaign period the username and entry for all entrants will be retained.
- After the competition ends, only competition winners information will be kept for correspondence purposes.
- We will retain anonymised information on the goal entries. By adding photos to the Facebook competition gallery you are granting permission for these images to be used by Zurich on its websites or on social media. You must be the author/copyright holder of all images submitted.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
- Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter this competition, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- Zurich reserves the right to cancel the competition or amend these rules at any time. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
Promoter is Zurich Intermediary Group Limited, The Grange, Bishops Cleeve, Cheltenham, GL52 8XX.
Advice is provided by Zurich Advice Solutions. Zurich Advice Solutions (UK) Limited is an appointed representative of Evolution Wealth Network Limited. Registered in England and Wales under company number 01609567. Evolution Wealth Network Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England under company number 08229133. Registered office: Sussex House, North Street, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 1RQ.