A pension transfer is the process of moving the money and assets from one pension into another.
Although it may seem sensible to have all your pensions in one place, it's not always the best option. We strongly recommend that you speak to a financial adviser before transferring your pension.
Alternatively, if you would like to discuss the options available to you, please contact our customer options team on the number below. They can discuss the options available to you, in a balanced way without giving advice, clearly stating any advantages or disadvantages.
If you make the decision to transfer, we'll give full details of the process.
Things to consider before you transfer your pension:
- Your retirement objectives
- Your attitude to investment risk
- Features of your existing plan compared to your new plan
- Charges you will incur
- Is it possible to change your current plan
- The amount of time left to run until your retirement date
- Changes to your personal circumstances.