This policy covers machinery from unexpected damage caused by breakdown and accidental damage and gives the flexibility to insure all of the machinery on the premises or to restrict cover to specific items.
Significant features and benefits:
- Cover designed to be suitable for a wide range of different industries.
- The cost of repair or replacement – the expense involved in repairing or replacing plant installed at, or on, the insured premises, where this is the result of sudden and unforeseen damage and requires immediate action to allow normal working to continue.
- Temporary removal – cover for damage to machinery that is being temporarily removed to another UK location.
- Transit cover (other than by sea or air).
- Expenses expediting – cover for any reasonable costs for carrying out temporary repairs following damage, including the use of rapid transport, and overtime work.
- Completion of a proposal form is not required.
- Cover for chimneys, storage tank contents, pressure plant explosion and accidental damage to products in the course of manufacture available.
Contact your broker for further details.
Machinery - Sudden and Unforeseen Damage Policy Summary
Machinery - Sudden and Unforeseen Damage Policy