This policy provides cover for loss of, or damage to machinery during specified moving operations.
Significant features and benefits:
- Transit – includes incidental storage whilst in transit.
- Moving from the unloading point to the actual working position.
- Cover for lifting or lowering, from the attachment of slings until removal is included.
- Re-siting cover – removal from one site to another within same location.
- Premium is calculated on the new replacement value of the machinery to be moved.
- Premium can be adjusted at the end of each period of insurance.
- Completion of a proposal form is not required.
Optional cover available:
- Testing – protection for loss of, or damage to, new machinery caused when occurring during testing or commissioning. This extension is available for a period of up to seven days following completion of the erection.
- Cover can include erection or installation from the time the machinery is unloaded, until the start of testing or running.
- Cover can include dismantling and/or disconnecting, until loading on the transport vehicle begins.
- Sea or air transit – cover for loss of, or damage to, machinery caused during sea or air transit (subject to value of machinery and Marine Institute Clauses).
Contact your broker for further details.
Machinery Movement Policy Summary
Machinery Movement Policy