This provides cover for loss of, or damage to, all types of computer equipment and any additional costs required to reinstate any lost data or records.
Features and benefits:
- All Risks cover for all types of computer equipment.
- Additional expenditure incurred in the form of increased cost of working and the cost of recompiling or restoring data.
- Additional expenditure incurred following failure of electricity or telecommunications linked to the computer equipment.
- Extends to include computer equipment in transit world-wide, subject to a limit of £5,000 in respect of theft and £25,000 in respect of all other losses.
- Flexible cover which can be tailored to Insured’s requirements.
- Completion of a proposal form is not required.
Significant and unusual exclusions or limitations:
- Theft from premises unless entry or exit was gained by forcible or violent means.
- Theft from premises unless protected by an approved alarm system. Cover in this respect can be altered to suit individual requirements.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Loss of, or damage to, equipment in vehicles unless locked and kept in a suitable container.
Please contact your broker for further information.
Computer Policy Summary