Legal indemnities are typically; single premium, long term and non-renewable insurance contracts relating to legal and transactional problems affecting or arising from real estate and other assets.
What Information is required (property risk)
Many legal issues can potentially enable a third party to dispute the use or ownership of property. To start an assessment of the risk we usually require:
1. A copy of the registered title or other title documents that reference the problem to be insured.
2. The current and proposed use of the property.
3. If the use of the property is to change, is cover required pre or post planning?
4. A plan showing the extent and location of the property.
5. The amount of cover required and what it represents e.g. market value, full development value, amount of loan etc.
To find out more about our offering, speak to your Zurich Contact Today
Jack Taylor - Trading Manager - 07875 888 278 - firstname.lastname@example.org