My Zurich is one of the most intuitive and dynamic risk management centres – enabling you to explore, manage and react to your risk information and global regulations, all from one place.
By drawing together real-time overviews of your whole portfolio, including all policies, claims and risk engineering actions, you can drill down to review specific details such as a single policy document. This interconnectivity of information enables you to monitor:
- Policy, invoice issuance and premiums by country or insurance programme;
- The implementation status of insurance programmes;
- Claims linked to particular policies;
- Policy premiums in programme and local currencies; and
- All documentation for download, including policies, invoices and certificates.
You can make more informed decisions with policy content based on historical, current and upcoming underwriting years. You can also review the complete claims history of your organisation, from a global
overview right down to specific claims detail.
My Zurich also enables access to global Risk Engineering expertise and risk improvement actions.
The My Zurich application is available at www.myzurich.com and your Global Relationship Leader (GRL) is available to provide a demonstration and organise licences and access.
Back to top