As an Insurance Apprentice you you have the opportunity to work within one of our teams. Our current vacancies are:
Assistant Market Underwriter in Birmingham/Croydon
As an Assistant Market Underwriter Apprentice, you will handle activities within the renewal, quote and new business process for assigned accounts to help underwriters decision making, and ensure policies are issued and recorded on point and on time. You can expect to provide support in the areas of underwriting services, procedures, policy endorsements and policy issuance. You’ll need to interact on a daily basis with underwriters, brokers and customers for your assigned accounts which may include attending external meetings to ensure that all policy details and deadlines are fulfilled.
Claims Handler in Glasgow
Our Claims function is the largest department in our UK business, and it’s critical in ensuring we provide our customers with an efficient, professional and empathetic service. As an Apprentice Claims Handler you’ll deal with a whole range of situations and our customers will look to you to be able to work quickly to provide them support at an often-stressful time.
Do you have..?
The key skills you will require for this role include:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to work in a team
- Effective personal planning and organisation
- The know-how to handle varying workloads and pressures
- Appetite to learn and achieve professional qualifications
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade C/4 including Maths and English Language
- A Levels or equivalent would be advantageous
- A professional attitude with a positive ‘can do’ approach to your work