Acturis Acceptable Use Policy
In this Acceptable Use Policy, the following terms shall bear the corresponding meanings:
- "Content" means information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages and other materials contained within External Media;
- "External Media" means any media generated within the Zurich-Acturis' system or Zurich-Acturis' services by a user and externally accessible, including, but not limited to emails, SMS messages, and documents;
- "Acturis External Media Service" means a Zurich-Acturis' service that includes External Media;
Restrictions on automation
You will not automate any use of the Zurich- Acturis' services except as supported by tools provided by Zurich or Acturis. Use of the Zurich-Acturis' system and any service associated with it is only permitted via manually conducted, discrete, individual activities or via tools provided by Zurich and/or Acturis on Zurich's behalf.
Cause no harm to Acturis
- You must not use any of the Zurich-Acturis' services outside of the United Kingdom.
- You shall not sell, rent or lease any Zurich-Acturis' services to a third party or charge any third party for granting rights to use or access any Zurich-Acturis' services in whole or in part.
- You shall not reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Zurich-Acturis' system or any components within it (except to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law) nor circumvent any technological protection measures in the Zurich-Acturis' system and Zurich-Acturis' services.
- Your use of any Zurich-Acturis' services shall be for Your own business purposes with Zurich only.
- You shall not remove, modify or obscure any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices that are contained in the Zurich-Acturis' system or any Zurich-Acturis' services used by You.
If You provide Zurich with custom images to be included in the Zurich-Acturis' system then You will ensure that You are the legal and beneficial owner of the intellectual property rights subsisting in the images or else You are entitled to license use of the intellectual property rights to Zurich and in any event use of the images by Zurich will not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
You will remove any confidential or sensitive metadata from custom images that You wish to include in the Zurich-Acturis' system.
You must not, and shall ensure that no group company, staff, users or contractors shall, undertake any testing on production.
You must not:
- obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access to the External Media or the Zurich-Acturis' system or Zurich-Acturis' services;
- use, or attempt to use, any Zurich-Acturis' services in a way that is illegal, in breach of any relevant code of practice, or intended or reasonably likely to cause harm to any person or property;
- use any services in any unlawful manner or for any unlawful purpose or breach any regulation relevant to the services including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by any securities exchange;
- interfere with or disrupt the services or servers or networks carrying traffic created by the services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks carrying traffic created by the services; or
- email or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any intellectual property rights of any party, or that You do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary or confidential information);
- email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation; or use any Acturis External Media Service for mass marketing campaigns; or
- email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
You will only use an Acturis External Media Service to send External Media to Us or our agents and other authorised third parties where You have appropriate consent, if required, to communicate with them via the relevant External Media.
You will promptly notify Us of any complaint concerning the Zurich-Acturis' services of which You becomes aware.
Email services conduct
You will comply with (and not try to circumvent) reasonable limits imposed by Zurich or Acturis on the use of the Acturis' email service, including the maximum number of email messages that may be sent in a period and the maximum size of any email message, including attachments.