Protection for your key employees
Due to turbulent economic conditions, corporate directors and officers face unprecedented liability risks, along with the growing threat of litigation and investigation. The consequences can be enormous.
We consider organisations large or small from across the industry and analyse risk on a case-by-case basis.
Our extensive Directors and Officers wording offers the following coverage:
- Pre-claim events
- Broad definition of financial loss (including corporate taxes and employees' wages)
- Civil, administrative and regulatory penalties for D&Os and external executives
- Investigation costs from a security holder’s derivative demand
- Investigations resulting from an arrest or incarceration in a Foreign Jurisdiction
- Costs from travelling abroad and kidnap response
Zurich International Programmes
Our global network means we can offer D&O solutions in over 200 countries. Our cross-territory programmes are made to avoid language, cultural and business barriers, consequently leaving customers in control of their overseas coverage.
Have a look at Our Expertise page for more information.
We offer a tailored solution exclusive to multinational organisations based outside of the EU, with subsidiaries located in countries requiring compliant policies.
The cover includes:
- Fixed coverage, limits and pricing meaning losses by the parent company will not erode cover for subsidiaries or foreign operations and vice versa
- A unique and fully compliant programme across all operations
Our dedicated claims experts, bespoke major loss and fraud protection teams are there from first call to final resolution, analysing and identifying future solutions.
Visit Our Expertise page to learn more.
While the impact of D&O claims is normally felt at an organisation’s highest levels, we take into account that it is not limited to the high value of damages sought, but the impact proceedings have across multiple jurisdictions.