Residential property owners

Providing cover for a range of residential property types

  • Our appetite

    • Bungalows and houses
    • Blocks of flats
    • Purpose built flats, converted flats and maisonettes
    • Tenant types
    • Professional or retired tenants, minimum six month tenancy agreement
    • Property risk features
    • Fully occupied, no history of flood or subsidence, standard construction
  • Highlights

    We’ve got all the standard covers you’d expect but here’s where our covers really excel:

    • You have the option to purchase cover for theft of fabric of the building e.g. copper from the roof
    • We can provide cover for the landlords contents up to £50,000 if required
    • We offer standard loss of rent limits on residential properties
    • We offer a standard property owners, products and public liability of £5million
    • You have the option to include cover for the breakdown of equipment such as a boiler or air conditioning units
    • You can include cover for employers’ liability for maintenance staff and caretakers
    • We can provide cover for legal expenses if required where we will negotiate legal rights in a dispute with a tenant arising from a breach of the tenancy agreement, to repossess the premises or to recover any money due to the landlord
  • Documents