Pub and Restaurant

Keep your pints flowing with our cover for licensed premises

  • Appetite

    • Cafes
    • Take Aways
    • Public Houses
    • Restaurants
    • Tea Rooms

    Note: Nightclubs are excluded.

  • Highlights

    We’ve got all the standard covers you’d expect but here’s where our covers really excel:

    • If you lose any income following an incident that you are insured for under the policy at your premises we will pay you the shortfall up to £2million per location up to 10 locations over a 24 month indemnity period
    • If your customers business has a garden or outside area we will pay up to £5,000 for damage to furniture, utensils and trade fixtures and fittings in the open by an insured event excluding storms and floods
    • We will pay for damage to contents or stock used for outside catering up to £5,000 for-example theft
    • If during the course of business, a director, business partner or essential employee dies or sustains an injury which means they can’t perform their usual duties we will pay reasonable expenses incurred by you up to £10,000
    • If you acquire a new premises, our SME policy will cover your buildings and contents at this location up to a maximum of £500,000 or 10% of the sum insured, as long as you tell us as soon as reasonably possible and the business is similar to that which you already have insured
    • We can cover household contents if required up to £60,000
  • Documents