We use cookies to provide you with a responsive service to make your experience of our website(s) better. Please confirm that you agree to our use of cookies in accordance with our cookies policy. By continuing to use our website we will assume that you are happy to receive non-privacy intrusive cookies. Please be aware that if you disable cookies some functionality on the site will not work.

Alternatively, read our cookies policy to find out more about our cookie use and how to disable cookies.

Accept and continue


  • Cafes
  • Take Aways
  • Public Houses
  • Restaurants
  • Tea Rooms

Note: Nightclubs are excluded.


We’ve got all the standard covers you’d expect but here’s where our covers really excel:

  • If you lose any income following an incident that you are insured for under the policy at your premises we will pay you the shortfall up to £2million per location up to 10 locations over a 24 month indemnity period.
  • If your customers business has a garden or outside area we will pay up to £5,000 for damage to furniture, utensils and trade fixtures and fittings in the open by an insured event excluding storms and floods.
  • We will pay for damage to contents or stock used for outside catering up to £5,000 for-example theft.
  • If during the course of business, a director, business partner or essential employee dies or sustains an injury which means they can’t perform their usual duties we will pay reasonable expenses incurred by you up to £10,000.
  • If you acquire a new premises, our SME policy will cover your buildings and contents at this location up to a maximum of £500,000 or 10% of the sum insured, as long as you tell us as soon as reasonably possible and the business is similar to that which you already have insured.
  • We can cover household contents if required up to £60,000.



Sales Aid

pdf icon   Zurich's SME Proposition

Policy Documentation

pdf icon Pub and Restaurant Policy

pdf icon Pub and Restaurant Policy Summary





Get a ZTrade
SME Quote

Get a Zurich Indicative Price for SME Insurance on ZTrade now.


Everything you need to know about our SME Pub & Restaurant Cover

Our claims service

To report all Commercial Lines claims, please call
0800 302 9055

» Our claims service and expertise

Insider for brokers

Simple, shareable insurance expertise
to give you the edge.
» Find out more