Zurich International Group Risk Solutions is a single plan providing consistent worldwide death, disability and income protection cover. The plan offers multi-currency options, tailored cover levels, simplified administration and generous free cover limits to keep medical underwriting of eligible staff to the plan at a minimum.
What we offer your business
On the death of an employee, group life cover provides a lump sum benefit to be passed on to his/her family or beneficiaries. This type of cover is especially important for organisations with mobile employees, who would expect comparable benefits to those of their home country. Our disability cover provides additional protection in the event of disability due to accident and/or sickness.
More details about our solutions
Zurich International Group Risk Solutions provides group life, disability and income protection cover for:
- Organisations with a global footprint employing internationally mobile employees
- Organisations with either global or regional approaches to employee benefit solutions
- Non-government organisations including those with aid workers in volatile regions
- Agencies specialised in crewing/staffing within the off-shore shipping and extraction industries
- Employers who need high sums insured in higher-risk locations