Who are we looking for and what entry requirements do you need?
At Zurich, our customer is at the heart of everything we do. So the ability to deliver excellent customer service and outcomes is key. Our roles are challenging, you need to be able to prioritise and manage varying workloads, handle pressure and build good relationships with your team.
You’ll need a willingness to learn and we want you to be passionate. After all, it’s important for us that you love what you do. Additionally, you must have the aptitude and commitment to continue learning and successfully attain professional qualifications and technical skills. If you want to be a part of a dynamic work environment while being rewarded for your creativity, innovation and determination, start your career with Zurich.
Our apprenticeships require a minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) at Grade C+ including Maths and English, A Levels or equivalent would be advantageous.
Pricing apprenticeships require a minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) at Grade C+ including Maths and English, and 280 UCAS points at A Level.
Rewards and benefits
- Competitive starting salary
- An annual performance-related bonus
- 22 days annual leave (rising to 25 days after 3 years)
- A full study support package
- Competitive pension scheme and reward shares
- London weighting allowance
- Community and charity work opportunities
- A wide range of retail and insurance discounts
- Flexible Benefits – Private medical cover, dental cover, season ticket loans, buy or sell holiday entitlement (up to 30 days a year) and childcare vouchers.