Zurich Assurance Limited
Zurich Corporate Risk is a division of Zurich Assurance Limited which is part of the Zurich Insurance Group.
Our strengths include:
- our people – with their local expertise.
- our ability to understand and manage change on behalf of our customers.
- identifying and sharing relevant knowledge and risk insights that help customers to better manage their risk.
- developing products and solutions to address customer needs in a changing world.
- offering our customers a variety of channels through which to reach us.
- our capacity to underwrite Group Risk business.
Why choose Zurich Corporate Risk?
At Zurich Corporate Risk, we can provide you with a choice of Group Life and Group Income Protection propositions that offer flexible product features which can be tailored to meet a range of different business needs.
The need for Corporate protection
Employers continue to recognise the need to provide their employees with tailored benefits packages that include security in the event of death, or long-term illness or injury. So much so, that offering such benefits is now considered an essential part of the rewards strategy of companies keen to recruit and retain high calibre staff.
Our service levels
Zurich Corporate Risk aims to provide the most flexible, responsive and dependable service possible to meet your Group policy needs and to ensure that you are aware of specific service levels you can expect when dealing with us.
- Quotes issued within the client's deadline (subject to a minimum of 5 working days).
- Accounts issued within 10 working days.
- Staff available between 8.30am and 6.00pm.
- Open, honest and transparent service levels
with no hidden surprises.
All supported by a commitment to providing exemplary standards of service that make us easy to deal with.
We also aim to objectively and continually measure and analyse our service levels and best practice. Your feedback is always welcome as it helps us find ways to improve our methods and operations, which helps us in our desire to deliver industry-leading performance.
Treating Customers Fairly
Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) is an initiative introduced by the FSA to improve confidence among consumers in the financial services industry. As firm advocates of the principles behind TCF, we are keen to keep the interests of both our individual and corporate customers at the heart of our business strategy.