Charity & Charity Trustee Liability
Charity and not-for-profit trustees have unlimited personal liability in managing their organisation’s affairs. Directors, officers and employees in a management capacity can also be held to account for their decisions and actions. Employment disputes and negative media attention can have a serious financial impact on organisations they work for too.
Who can take advantage of our policy?
- Not-for-profit organisations
- Social organisations
- Directors, officers and employees.
Charity & Charity Trustee Liability policy document »
Make a new Claim »
Why choose Zurich?
- Experienced team.
- Regional presence across the UK with access to decision-makers.
- Our dedicated salesforce is there to help you develop C&SO and their overall insurance portfolio.
- Our Major Loss team is expert at dealing with the complexity of very large property losses.
- All claimants will be considered for rehabilitation as part of the claims handling process.
- Any rehabilitation will be paid for by Zurich and treatment will be free at the point of delivery for the employee or volunteer.
- Tailored policy wording around three target audiences: Care & Retirement - Heritage, Religion & Culture - Community Activities.
- A strong appetite for portfolio development with a unique and tailored Altitude solution.
- Underwriting integrity combined with a customer-focused ethos.
- You have direct access to market underwriters, who have the authority to make decisions.