Zurich Basics defines our values, who we are, what we strive to be and how we behave.
It links the more than 60,000 members of the Zurich team around the world in a collective commitment to excellence and integrity in all we do. It guides us in protecting our reputation and brand, two of our most important assets.
Here are our basic values, which foster trust with all our stakeholders, helping us to meet or exceed their expectations.
• We treat everyone in a fair and honest manner.
• We comply with all applicable laws, regulations and internal policies.
• We put our customers at the heart of all we do.
• We utilize our global scale to turn insights and observations into useful ideas that we put to work for our customers.
Sustainable value creation
• We create and sustain value for our customers, our shareholders, our people and society.
• We maintain a culture of precision, stability and reliability that instills confidence and trust in our commitment to deliver when it matters – now and in the future.
• We maintain a high standard of corporate responsibility by proactively addressing environmental, social and governance issues.
• We focus on long-term success over short-term gains. We aspire to be agile and to manage change smoothly along the way.
• We aim for the highest quality and strive for continuous improvement in all that we do.
• We find new ways of solving problems.
• We test what we do and how we do it for fairness, diversity, trust, and mutual respect.
• We share and communicate openly and fairly.
• We value our diverse, talented workforce; and support them so that they can contribute to their full potential.
• We work together as one team… One Zurich.